HOUSTON — The Offshore Technological innovation Convention (OTC) introduced these days the winners of the 2022 Spotlight on New Technological know-how Award. This prestigious award is introduced to OTC exhibitors who are revolutionizing the future of offshore power as a result of technological advancement and innovation. A full of 14 organizations, including 7 tiny organizations, have been regarded this 12 months for their breakthrough components and software package systems.
Recipients of this year’s award have been picked centered on the next requirements: novelty in the market degree of innovation demonstrated results wide industrial enchantment and capacity to make a sizeable impact throughout the offshore marketplace.
“Every yr, OTC receives hundreds of award submissions showcasing remarkably amazing and groundbreaking technological enhancements in the offshore power sector,” claimed Paul Jones, chairperson, OTC Board of Directors. “The organizations awarded currently depict some of the most modern and highly developed technologies close to, which we believe in will condition and completely transform the sector for yrs to appear.”
2022 Highlight Winners
- Bosch Rexroth, producer of SVA R2 – The world´s to start with electric Subsea Valve Actuator with safety by springs, as compact as hydraulic actuators
- Expro, producer of Galea™ – Autonomous Well Intervention System
- Oil States Industries, producer of Oil States Managed Strain Drilling & Riser Gas Managing System
- Oil States and TotalEnergies, producers of 15K Large Tension, Significant Temperature (HPHT) Riser Process For Subsea Drilling Purposes in Shallow Water
- R3 Environmental Systems, producer of Vacuum Assisted Pure Oil Recovery Technology
- Schlumberger, producer of Take care of iX extreme-general performance instrumented wireline intervention service
- Schlumberger, producer of Autonomous Directional Drilling
2022 Spotlight Modest Organization Winners
- ClampOn, producer of ClampOn Subsea Flow Temperature Monitor
- CoreAll, producer of CoDril™
- HYTORC, producer of MXT+™ Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- HYTORC, producer of HYTORC Hook up Software package App
- Rocsole Ltd, producer of ROCSOLE Intelligent Level Detection & Data Analytics for Sand Management
- Subsea Shuttle, LLC, producer of Subsea Shuttle, LLC
- Aquatec Group, producer of KINEKtron®
Considering the fact that 2014, OTC has proudly acknowledged the innovation and systems developed by smaller corporations. In purchase to qualify for the small organization award, firms should satisfy the above conditions, be independently owned and operated or registered as a nonprofit group and have no far more than 300 workers in the 12 months prior to the application deadline.
Much more data about these systems can be viewed on OTC’s Spotlight on New Technological know-how Award web page.