With much less than a 7 days just before March, Asus has started the rollout of the promised Android 13 update for ROG Telephone 6 and 6 Professional. The official changelog highlights some of the most crucial new functions and enhancements ROG Cell phone 6 & 6 Pro consumers can assume from this update:
- Introduced new ROG UI structure
- Revamped Cell Supervisor, Contacts, Cellular phone, Emergency Dialer, File Supervisor, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Climate, Audio recorder, Options, Info Transfer, Area backup, Armoury Crate, Recreation Genie, and so on.
- Altered Quick Configurations panel, notification tray, and volume panel to Android 13 layout
- Added the notification authorization aspect. You can alter the permission of every applications in the Apps & notifications Configurations.
- Process clipboard additional “Auto delete” and editor functions
- Extra the QR code scanner solution for the lock monitor shortcut attribute, and the Management from locked device function in the Protection & lock monitor placing
- In accordance to Digital Wellbeing environment, procedure colour scheme can be set to quickly switched by the bedtime selection
- Included the Application Languages Setting
- Modified the Vibration & haptic energy environment, Screen and font dimensions setting, and the width/size of navigation white bar when deciding upon gesture navigation
- Adjusted to the Blocked numbers setting in Cell phone to inventory habits. You will not get calls or texts from blocked numbers.
- Eradicated the Phone duration location
- Added the Themed icons choice in the Wallpaper & design environment. Guidance extra colour mixtures.
- Added backlink quick share attribute in ASUS Launcher
- Modified the design and style of the dialpad and contacts information web site in the Telephone app to display screen details more plainly
As per Asus’s statement, the update is shipped in batches, so it could take some days for anyone to get the FOTA (firmware-over-the-air) see. Even so, if you very own both of the two gaming phones, you can tap “System updates” in the Settings / System to verify if the new firmware is obtainable for download.