Moonton has released a massive patch update for the players on the original server. It includes a new hero Xavier, Defier of Light and tons of new adjustments and additions. Here is the Mobile Legends patch notes 1.6.66 grabbed from the official Reddit of the game.
On top of that, the patch includes the rewards for the season-ending and shares details for the upcoming Season 24. Do visit our page to know more about the upcoming season and its rewards.
New Hero: Defier of Light – Xavier
Hero Feature: A glass cannon mage that boasts insane sustained damage, Xavier will be available on 03/22.
Passive – Transcendence
Xavier enhances his subsequent skills each time his skill hits an enemy hero, The enhancement has three stages, When at Stage lII, Xavier enters the Transcendence state on his next skill cast, during which his skills are all enhanced to the maximum.
Skill 1 – Infinite Extension
Xavier fires a Mystic Bullet that deals Magic Damage to enemies in its path. The Bullet’s flying distance increases each time it hits an enemy or the Mystic Barrier from his Skill 2.
Skill 2 – Mystic Field]
Xavier conjures a Mystic Barrier that slows enemies and speeds up allies it comes into contact with. The Barrier will expand into a forbidden field when hit by his other skills, immobilizing enemieh while speeding up allies in the area.
Ultimate – Dawning Light
Xavier unleashes a beam of Mystic magic in the target direction, dealing damage to all enemies in a line on the map. He also directly enters the Transcendence state.
Hero Adjustments in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
Heroes with major adjustments in this patch include: Melissa, Masha, Hilda, Grock, Belerick, Guinevere, Wanwan, Ling, and Zhask.
The following uses (↑) (↓) (~) to indicate Buff, Nerf, and Adjustment and >> to separate the effects before and after the change.
We’re optimizing the casting experience of Melissa’s Ultimate while smoothing out her damage spikes against different types of enemies.
- Extra Damage: 150% >> 125%
- New Effect: Melissa now also deals increased damage to creeps.
- Damage Transfer: 65% >> 70%
- Mana Cost: 50-0 >> 75-0
New Effect: Muddles can novNink summoned units.
(The above adiustments are summarized as follows: )
- Damage Against Linked Heroes: 197.5% >> 187.5%
- Damage Against Linked Summoned Units: 150% >> 187.5%
- Damage Against Creeps: 100% >> 125%
- Damage Against Minions & Unlinked Summoned Units: 150% >> 125%
- New Effect: Melissa now gains 6-10 Physical & Magic Defense when the skill is active.
- New Effect: The field will now nove with Melissa once, when she touches the boundary.
- Cooldown: 40-32s >> 50-40s
We want Masha to become a tank/fighter with three true HP bars and deal increased damage when her HP is low.
- Now each of Masha’s HP bars can enjoy 100% of Masha’s extra HP.
- HP Growth: 52 >> 165
- Extra Attack Speed Per 1% HP Lost: 1% >> 1.8%; Max Extra Attack Speed: 80% >> 180%
- Energy Regen greatly reduced.
- Base Damage: 120 >> 75
- Extra Damage: 1%-2.5% of the Target’s Max HP >> 1.5%-3.5% of Masha’s Max HP
- HP Cost: 1%-1.5% of 3 HP Bars >> 3% of 1 HP Bar
Skill 2 (↑)
- The energy shock can now penetrate minions.
- Damage: 100% Physical Attack + 15%-25% of the Target’s Max HP >> 500-700 + 30%-50% of Masha’s Extra Max HP
- HP Cost: 30% >> 50%
Despite being a headache to her enemies in the mid to late game, Hilda has been distinctly underpowered in the laning phase. We’re adjusting her scaling to balance her strength throughout the game.
- Base Damage: 200-350 >> 268-300
- Base Damage: 185-285 >> 210-360
- Cooldown: 9s >> 8-6s
- Dash distance slightly increased; skill casting experience optimized.
- Revamped: Hilda gains a permanent stack on each kill or assist (up to 8 stacks) >> Hilda’s skill and basic attack applies a mark to the target on hit (up to 6 stacks)
- Base Damage: 800-1000 >> 600-1000
- Damage Increase Per Stack: 25-35 >> 2.5-4.5% of the Target’s Max HP
- Damage Increase At Full Stacks: 50% Total Damage >> 5-9% of the Target’s Max HP (that is, deals damage equal to 20-36% of the target’s Max HP in total)
To help our old pal fare better in the new meta, we’re granting Grock a new power along with a few buffs on his crowd control. Now Grock will have decent Physical Defense even with a full-damage build but may be more easily countered by magic enemies.
- Removed Effect: Grock gains extra Magic Defense when near a wall.
- New Effect: Grock gains 0.6 Physical Defense for each point of extra Physical Attack he possesses. HP Regen When Near A Wall: 16-39 >> 22-90
Skill 2 (↑)
- The shockwave can no longer be blocked by Lolita’s shield; flying speed also slightly increased.
- Changed the name from Ancestral Gift to Earthen Force.
- Removed Effect: Hitting a wall refunds 30% of the skill’s cooldown.
- New Effect: Grock stuns nearby enemies for 1.8s upon hitting a wall.
- Cooldown: 50-40s >> 46-38s
We’re giving Belerick a major buff on his Ultimate while slightly restricting his gains from some of the new defensive equipment.
- Base HP: 2769 >> 2569
- HP Growth: 205 >> 225
- Deadly Thorns Damage: 95 + (5 × Hero Level) + 2% Max HP >> 95 + (5 × Hero Level) + 1.5% Max HP
- Bonus HP From Equipment & Emblems: 40% >> 30%
- Deadly Thorns now prioritize Enemy heroes.
- Fixed an issue where the Deadly Thorns couldn’t be triggered when Belerick was protected by a shield.
- Cooldown: 40-32s >> 50-42s
- Now taunts enemies hit for 1.5s instead of immobilizing them for 2s. Vines’ spreading speed increased.
Northern Vale has bestowed Atlas with new power.
- Revamped Effect: Enemies affected by Frigid Breath will have their Movement Speed gradually reduced over 3s, after which they’ll be frozen for 0.5s (removed the Attack Speed reduction effect).
- Second Attacks Damage: 36P * 120% Magic Power »= 360 + 180% Magic Power
We’re boosting Johnson’s scaling from equipment to open up more possibilities for him on the battlefield.
- Cooldown: 9-6s >> 8s at All Levels
- Damage: 150-250 + 200% Physical Defense >> 120-220 + +220% Physical Defense
- Cooldown: 11-8.5s >> 10-8s
- Damage: 100-175 + 40% Magic Power >> 80-180 + 60% Magic Power
- New Effect: Enemies hit by Johnson’s Skill 2 will take 15% increased damage from the next attack (up to 45%).
- New Effect: Damage dealt to creeps is increased by 50%.
- Ultimate Max Damage: 525-875 + 280% Magic Power >> 450-750 + 280% Magic Power
- Sustained Damage: 80-120 + 20% Magic Power >> 60-100 + 20% Magic Power
We’re slightly increasing Gaibiaca’s access to his Ultimate.
- Cooldown: 60-50s >> 54-46s
We’re slightly boosting Minotaur’s strength in the non-Enraged state.
- Upon successful hits, Minotaur enhances his Basic Attacks for the next 3s, dealing extra damage.
We’re boosting Baxia’s initiation potential in the early game.
- Base Damage: 125-250 >> 180-255
- Cooldown: 9-6s >> 10-7s
- Optimized the calculation of the cooldown, now Baxia will have shorter cooldowns in certain cases.
We’re shifting some of Hylos’s power to the late game.
- Base HP: 3109 >> 2909
- HP Growth: 340 >> 360
- Base Damage: 120-270 >> 100-300
- Movement Speed Reduction: 6% at All Levels >> 4%-6%
We’re making Guinevere less reliant on Spatial Migration hits and opening up more possibilities for her on the battlefield.
- New Effect: Guinevere’s Skill 1, 2, and enhanced basic attack inflict a mark for 4s on hit (up to 3 marks). Enemies with max marks will be knocked airborne when hit by her Ultimate.
- Enhanced basic Attack’s HP Regen: 8% Lost HP >> 80 + 8% Lost HP
- Other Optimization: Added a range indicator to the enhanced Basic Attack.
Wanwan has been many players’ favourite thanks to her fun skill mechanics, but the casting difficulty of her Ultimate may have been a bit too high all this time. In this patch, we’re lowering the casting difficulty in hopes of letting more players better experience her charm.
- Number of Weaknesses: 4 >> 3
- Weakness Damage Increase: 40% when All Weaknesses are Hit >> 12% for Each Weakness Hit
- Vision Reveal Duration: 6s >> 5s
- Damage Increase Duration: 6s >> 5s
- Wanwan can now cast her Ultimate while jumping.
We’re shifting some of Ling’s mobility power to damage to make him more viable in lower play.
- Ling no longer has 15% Crit Chance from the start of the game.
- New Effect: Ling gains double Crit Chance from all sources.
Skill 1 (~)
- Cooldown: 10s >> 20s
- Energy Cost: 35 >> 30
- Extra Crit Chance: 5%-17.5% >> 2.5%-10% (5%-20% considering the Passive)
- Base Damage: 230-305 >> 300-400
- New Effect: When Ling touches a Tempest of Blades, the cooldown of his Skill 1 is reduced by 4s.
We’re granting Zhask a new Passive and increasing his sustainability when his Ultimate is active.
- Revamped Effect: Upon death, Zhask summons a frenzied Nightmaric Spawn on the spot, which loses HP over time until death.
- Fixed an issue where the Nightmaric Spawn wouldn’t attack enemy heroes in certain cases.
- Optimized the targeting of Mind Eater cast by the Nightmaric Spawn.
- New Effect: The Nightmaric Spawn recovers HP based on the damage dealt by its Basic Attacks for the skill duration.
- Enhanced Nightmaric Spawn’s HP slightly reduced.
We’re shifting some of Martis’s power around so he may have a smoother scaling throughout the game.
- First Three Attacks’ Damage: 150-200 + 70% Total Physical Attack >> 150-200 + 75% Extra Physical Attack
- Fourth Attack’s Damage: 200-Ap0 + 150% Extra Physical Attack >> 300-400 + 150% Extra Physical Attack
- Base Damage: 650-850 >> 800-1000
We’re slightly boosting Floryn’s healing power to make her shine a bit brighter among her healer fellows.
- Base HP Regen: 150-250 >> 175-250
- Base HP Regen: 400-600 >> 400-650
We’re fixing an issue with Miya’s Skill 1 while slightly reducing her damage scaling throughout the game, Overall, it still counts as a buff,
- Fixed an issue where the damage didn’t scale with the skill level (the issue has been fixed on the Official Server in advance).
- Base Damage To Primary Target: 10-60 >> 10-35
We’re upping the hit rate of Alpha’s Ultimate.
- Skill width increased; the landing point now better matches the skill indicator
We’re hitting on Valentina’s in-lane tradeoffs while slightly boosting her early game damage as compensation.
- Extra EXP: 22-50 >> 15-50 (Scales with level)
- Lifesteal: 46-60% >> 32-60% (Scales with level)
- Base Damage: 290-665 >> 340-665
We’re pulling out some of Aulus’s power early on to make him a “proper late game hero.
- Base Physical Attack: 99 >> 90
- Base Damage: 200-600 >> 150-550
We’re slightly reducing Lancelot’s damage in the early to mid-game.
- Base Damage: 250-450 >> 225-400
Weekly Free Heroes Rotation and Skins in Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66
- Xavier and Xavier “Verdict of Light” will be in a bundle and available on 03/22. First week 30% OFF.
- Dyrroth “V.EN.O.M. Cobra” will be available on 03/30 for 899 Diamonds. First week 30% OFF. You can participate in the presale beginning 03/23, complete the specific tasks, and request help from friends for extra discounts.
- April Starlight Skin – Balmond “Bioroid” will be available on 04/01.
- Collector Skin – Brody “Ore-chemist” will be available on 04/07 in the Grand Collection event.
- Alpha “Onimusha Commander” is back from the revamp and will be available soon.
Fragment Shop Adjustments in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
Fragment Shop Adjustments on 03/23 (Server Time)
a. Premium Skin Fragment Shop
- Will be Available: Akai “Street Enforcer”
- Will be Unavailable: Hayabusa “Spacetime Shadow”
b. Rare Skin Fragment Shop
- Will be Available: Layla “Bunny Babe”, Miya “Captain Thorns”, Freya “Dragon Hunter”, Aldous “Red Mantle”, Minsitthar “Gilded King”
- Will be Unavailable: Lunox “Ash Blossom”. Claude “Plunderous Pirate”. Akai’”Akazonae Samurai”, Gatotkaca “Mighty Guardian”, Minotaur “Sacred Hammer”
c. Hero Fragment Shop
- Will be Available: Brody, Balmond, Dyrroth, Diggie, Alpha, Bane
- Will be Unavailable: Layla, Chang’e, Angela, Karrie, Claude, Silvanna
8 Free Heroes: 03/25/2022 05:01:00 to 04/01/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Yu Zhong, Hanzo, Dyrroth, Akai, Gatotkaca, Brody, Lolita, Wanwan
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Gloo, Khufra, Thamuz, Kimmy, Harith, Bane
8 Free Heroes: 04/01/2022 05:01:00 to 04/08/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Luo Yi, Minotaur, Yi Sun-shin, Grock, Rafaela, Helcurt, Jawhead, Franco
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Argus, Brody, Sun, Khaleed, Ling, Yve
8 Free Heroes: 04/08/2022 05g/1:00 to 04/15/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Beatrix, Ruby, Diggie, Chang’e, Lunox, Aurora, Popol and Kupa, Akai
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Leomord, Baxia, Martis, Clint, Hilda, Guinevere
Battlefield Adjustments in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
- Revamped the Battle Spells’ sound effects.
- We want tank junglers to stage more outstanding performances.
- Retribution Effect At Full Stacks: 15 Physical Attack & Magic Power >> 10 Physical Attack & Magic Power + 100 HP
- Instead of the go-to for almost everyone, we want Bloody Retribution to become the exclusive option for tankier heroes.
- Damage and HP Regen: 12.5% Max HP >> 250 + 25% Extra HP
- We want to see this spell be used more often.
- Cooldown: 90s >> 75s
- We want to see this spell be used more often.
- The extra Movement Speed no longer decays over time.
- Modified the description to match the actual effect: The max Attack Speed has always been 500%.
Equipment changes in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
We expect the revamped Twilight Armor to give tank heroes higher sustained damage. The build path is also adjusted accordingly.
- Vitality Crystal + Ares Belt + Power Crystal >> Vitality Crystal + Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin
- 20% Crit Damage Reduction + 400 Max Mana >> 20 Physical Defense
- Unique Passive – Twilight
- Revamped: Every 2s, the next attack deals extra Magic Damage equal to 20 plus 5% of the hero’s Extra HP.
- [Steel Legplates] (New Component)
- [Craft Cost] 530
- [Attribute] 45 Physical Defense
- [Component] Leather Jerkin
- [Craftable] Blade Armor, Dominance Ice
We’re adding the previous Twight Armor’s Crit Damage Reduction to Blade Armor to make it a valid option against critical strikes. Also boosting the damage reflection while adjusting the craft cost accordingly.
- Craft Cost: 1660 >> 1960
- New Attribute: 20% Crit Damage Reduction
- Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin >> Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Steel Legplates
- Unique Passive – Bladed Armor
- Extra Damage: 25% of the Hero’s Physical Defense
- Black Ice Shield + Leather Jerkin >> Black Ice Shield + Steel Legplates
Brute Force Breastplate
- Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin >> Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin
We want Guardian Helmet to become a decent option even in the early game.
Unique Passive – Recovery
- HP Regen Per Second (Out of Battle): 1.5%-3.5% (Increases by 0.25% for each kill/assist) >> 2.5% (Fixed)
- New Effect: Also regenerates 0.5% Max HP per second in battle
Cursed Helmet & Molten Essence(↑)
Unique Passive – Burning Soul
- Extra Damage Against Minions: 50% >> 100%
We’re adding more force to the equipment’s passive effect.
Physical Attack: 25 >> 15
- Unique Passive – Demonize
- Extra Spell Vamp 25% >> 35%
Immortality has been a bit too powerful and versatile. It’s time to bring it down a bit.
- Physical Defense: 40 >> 30
Haas’s Claws (↑)
We’re increasing the equipment’s Lifesteal to balance out the damage boost on certain tank heroes.
- 20% Physical Lifesteal »> 25% Physical Lifesteal
Rose Gold Meteor & Magic Blade
Unique Passive – Lifeline
- This effect is now triggered before your HP is about to drop below 30%.
Roaming Equipment (↑)
- We want to prevent Roamers from falling too far behind in levels early on. New Effect: The extra EXP granted by the Roaming Footwear is now doubled in the first 2 min.
Battle Experience Optimizations
- Added an Attack Assist switch to Controls – Advanced Control Mode. When it’s switched off, heroes will no longer chase enemies out of their attack range.
- Optimized heroes’ turning speed. Heroes can now change directions faster.
- Optimized the priority levels of Lithowanderer, Lord, and Turtle. Heroes Will no longer attack the Lithowanderer when attacking Lord or Turtle.
New Features and Events in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
- S23 will end at 23:59:59 on 03/25/2022 (Server Time).
- Players who’ve reached the Master or higher rank can claim Masha “Spirited Gauntlet” as the Season Finale reward.
- S24 will start at 02:00:00 on 03/26/2022 (Server Time).
S24 First Recharge Event
- Recharge 20 Diamonds to claim the $24 First Recharge Avatar Border for free.
- Recharge any amount of Diamonds to purchase the S24 First Recharge Exclusive Skin, Bane “Underworld Outlaw”, for only 100 Diamonds.
- Recharge for 3 days to purchase the Name Change Card (7-Day) for only 50 Diamonds.
Delightful Vending Gifts
- MLBB X Sanrio Characters exclusive emote, Hello Kitty “Well Done”, will be available between 03/22/2022 – 04/03/2022! You can receive “Well Done” (3-Day) and “Well Done” (Permanent) once you make 15 draws and 50 draws in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. Do not miss it!
System Adjustments in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
- Removed some of the unnecessary red dots and greatly reduced the number of op-ups upon login.
- Improved the text clarity of the home screen under High or better graphics ettings.
- Adjusted the default graphics settings on certain devices and optimized the n-match experience.
- New Function: The Activity Record in Settings now allows you to check your recent messages that contain words marked as censored.
Bug Fixes in Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.6.66
- Fixed an issue where Lieh’s prodel was replaced by Yin in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Baitle Spell’s description wouldn’t disappear normally.
- Fixed a display issue with Sun’s and Lunox’s skill upgrade effects.
- Fixed an issue where Flameshot dealt no damage in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with the camera when Valentina turned into Aamon.
- Fixed an issue where the privacy settings were reset after matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Voice Listening switch was reset upon entering a lobby. Now the switch will be turned on by default.
- Fixed the display issue on certain in-game screens.
That’s all for the Mobile Legends Patch Notes for the 1.6.66 update. You can either refer to the official website of the game to find more info on it or else head to the game for more details. Also, read our guides on the latest and trending mobile games.